Biaxial geogrids are made of macromolecule polymer by the process of being stretched out, formed into lamella, punched regularly and then longitudinal and transverse elongated. They have much higher longitudinal and transversetensile strength. These structures can supply alinking system to soil, which be used broadly to enable the permanent bearing capacity of roadbed.
1) Suitable for strengthening road and railway base. Improve loading of road and railway base.
2) Extending usage validity. Prevent surface of road and railway from breaking.
3) Reducing maintaining charges. Shorten construction time.
4) Increase loading capacity of base. Prevent land soil from sinking; Including embankment, slopes, tunnel, airfields, parks, docks and so on.
5) Tighten slopes to proof water and soil from losses.
6) Reduce the surface thickness of the ground.
7) Prevent tunnel from crack occurring.
8) Save construction time and cut down the cost of maintenance.